Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, April 24, 2011

OUTSIDE!!

I finally convinced Mom to take me outside to run. It has been raining all week and it is really wet and muddy, but it did stop raining today. I REALLY need to go run and check out my back yard for bunnies. We went out 2 times!! We ran and played recall games and practiced some rally. And then the sun came out, WOW!, that was exciting.

I sure hope the rain stops as I really miss playing in my backyard. And I really do not like the "pat down" with the towels before going back in the house.

No comments: