Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 22, 2011

FUN! day from start to finish

We started our day out with chicken necks for breakfast, Panera bagel and then a run in the back yard. Gary came with us too - woohoo!!! We played a lot today and I spent time with Gary when Mom ran errands. Mom and Gary took me out again to play with bubbles when Mom got home. Although I really do not see what is so exciting about bubbles. They were all excited and had the camera and I just didn't understand all the excitement.

We went back inside and I had a great massage. I was all relaxed on my bed and Mom massaged all my muscles and did my stretching.

Then we had a cookout!! Now that is exciting, where was the camera for the cookout?? I did jumps and spins and twirls and tried to get Gary when I found out what he was doing.

After everyone's dinner settled, Mom and I went out front to train. We are moving our "show on the road" and training in the front yard. She thinks I am doing a great job too. There are so many more distractions out there, but I get to go see them after I do my work.

What a great day...

No comments: