Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, May 21, 2011

A Great day!


We had so much FUN today. We played outside almost all day. We practiced several times today and Mom even timed me on some things and I think I did great (and she was surprised :) Then we went out front and practiced too. I thought that was fun as I never go in the front yard. We would practice and then I would get to go play and sniff and then practice some more. That was a fun game!

After dinner, Mom thought she would let me go run and she would read. HUH?? I don't think it works that way, she is supposed to play with me, not read??!! I kept going to get her to show her what I was doing. Then I stole her water glass and played with it.

No comments: