Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Oh no, my freezer is sick!

Gary woke us up this morning by running through the door and telling us the freezer was broke. There was water all over the floor in the basement. Good thing he goes down there to exercise in the morning so we caught it early. Mom and Gary carried all the little containers to the garage and put them in the freezer out there. The big containers were okay for now and the freezer was staying at a cool temperature.

I was really worried as I have a lot of good food and bones down there! But Mom said they would take care of it for me. They took off work and got dry ice and put in the freezer to keep everything cool and then went out and got a new freezer for me. They tried to have the old one fixed but no one could come right away and we can't wait!!

What a crazy day to get all of this done. We are now waiting for it to get cold so we can put all my food in it. The best thing is that when we get it fixed we will have 2 freezers so then I will have LOTS of good food and bones :)

No comments: