Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rally trials

Mom and I went to some rally trials the past couple of weekends. Last weekend we even stayed in a hotel all weekend and had a lot of fun. We met some new dogs and took lots of long walks in between our runs. One of the judges misread my sheet and called me "Eagle" so everyone thought that was funny and called me Eagle all weekend. Not sure about being an Eagle, but I would point one! This weekend we only went one day, so we got up really early and drove to Medina. They changed the running order, so we got there at 7:30 and never went in the ring until 11:00. Mom kept saying we could have slept in! But we took some walks and played some games, so we had fun waiting.

We ended up with 2 more doubles Qs on our EX title, a first place, two seconds, and a fourth. We never took a picture last weekend, but Mom tried to pose me before we left yesterday. I was tired and not really into getting my picture taken!!

No comments: