Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Rainy Day Toy


I think Mom feels bad that we are stuck inside -AGAIN! She bought me this really cool floppy toy. It has all kinds of strings and ropes and even a ball and handle. It is fun to shake and toss and chase and we even played retrieve with it. I am so glad that Mom knows how to cheer me up. We played more games tonight - fun games!! with beef heart rewards.


oh, yea, she also bought this cute little purple rubbery dog. We both thought it would be fun as I like little toys for our games. But I smelled it and then started to pick it up and it smelled and tasted BAD! Mom didn't realize right away and she told me to bring it. I picked it up very carefully by the foot between my teeth. I thought if my tongue and lips did not touch it, it may not be so bad. I really do not like that toy!! Then Mom laughed at me, I guess I looked funny carrying the toy by the leg with just my teeth. She can take it back and get me something else.

No comments: