Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, February 19, 2012

Fun run at the school

with GARY!!! Gary has never come to the school with us to run, so I had to show him where we go and how I hunt. I kept making sure he was watching me. He brought a bumper and I would get him to throw it and then get it and drop it so he had to retrieve it. I was just playing with him.

I showed him how I go way out in the field to hunt and he yelled at me to come back. He was very impressed that I keep an eye on Mom.

I am so glad that Gary enjoyed our walk with us.

No comments: