Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 10, 2012

Mommy says I'm smart...

but I just wanted to make sure she filled ALL my bones.

I get a frozen yogurt bone every morning when Mom goes to work. She pulled out the 3 on the counter and got out all the "bone making stuff" and told me what she was doing. I still had the empty one from today in my kennel so I ran over and got it and took it to the kitchen. Mom kept telling me how smart I was and then told me to bring it to her. I picked it up and gave it to her so she could fill it too! I'm glad she thinks I'm smart, but it was my belly talking!

No comments: