Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, February 25, 2012

Staying with Gary

Mom went to a seminar this weekend. She said it is a seminar for me, but she left me home. Now just how does THAT work? How can it be FOR ME when I can't go. I do not understand, but Gary and I had sooo much fun. He played with me, took me out to run, and COOKED for me. Wow, we had great meals.

This is Nique and I waiting to be served our great breakfast. Gary did not pose us, we just knew what to do when the food was put on the counter.


I was assigned "keeper of the bacon." I guarded the bacon while Gary finished breakfast so that it would not disappear.


For dinner we had fish!! My favorite is fish, I love fish. What a great day we had. Gary said Mom comes home tomorrow, only 2 more suppers until she is home.

No comments: