Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, February 18, 2012

Play outside!!

Mom and I had so much fun today. We went out early and set up all our jumps so we could play. I got to run and Mom and I chased each other and we did a few jumps to just warm up.



This was before we set up our high jump, but you can see how much fun I am having running in my back yard.

After lunch we went out to practice and I did great! I did 2 perfect directive jumping exercises. Mom was proud of me and I was too :) Then we worked on retrieving over the jump and on the flat AND our broad jump. Mom always makes the broad jump fun as I never know what she is going to do. I know what *I* am supposed to do, but she always throws new fun stuff at me. Sometimes I leap in the air and smile at her when she is silly. And other times she throws cookies behind her and I get to chase them.

After another rest, we went out to play again and worked on other go outs. They were more difficult as Mom really made me think! Then we did some other jumping and I really wanted to heel!! I like to heel. So we did our figure 8 drills. I really have to pay attention as Mom throws in different turns here and there, she doesn't always follow the pattern. But it was fun and I earned jackpots!!

I sure hope we can play again tomorrow. I am ready for nice weather so we can play outside!

No comments: