Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, February 13, 2012

Good way to start our week

Mom and I went to play obedience today with all our friends. I wish we could go every week as it is SOOO much fun. We have all kinds of things going on at the same time and we have to focus on what WE are doing and not pay attention to anyone else. I am getting very good at this now and Mom is always telling me how proud she is of me. Then we do team stuff and I play crate games for 2 hours. Mom does not zip my cage and I cannot come out without permission. Well, I did one time today as I thought for sure Mom released me and I saw Pauline walking by. Every one gives me a lot of attention as they think I am handsome :)

I can't wait to go play again!!!

No comments: