Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 9, 2012

Fun Day of Obedience

Mom and I went to an obedience match today and had a lot of fun.  I remember the building as I was there when I was a baby.  We had a lot of fun, we got to play in the ring and take long walks in the field.  Then we did something really fun and went in the ring, ate cookies and left the ring.  Then we did it again and again and again.  That is my kind of day.  I got to run and jump and retrieve and all the things I really enjoy.  I hope we can go back there again soon!!

No comments: