Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 1, 2012

Qs and blues

Mom and I went to play agility this weekend and it was so much fun.  I had to be big and brave as the aisles were very cramped and I had to walk through rows of cages, but I did it!!  We took walks, a horse came to see me at the fence, and I chased birds.  I wanted to go back to see the horse again, but he was in the barn and didn't see me.  


You notice Mom made me pose on the new "outside bed!"   That was probably the down side of the trial, this is where she found the outside bed!

No comments: