Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, September 3, 2012

New Horse Friend

Mom and I went for massages today and we had to wait awhile so we took a walk. There were horses in the field by the house and one was really watching me. We walked over to her and she leaned her head way down to see me.  I was worried at first, but Mom patted her and I saw it was okay.  I reached up and our noses touched!  Then I tried to kiss her as I thought she was really cute.  She was talking to me and running up and down the fence trying to get me to play with her.  She followed us along the fence line the entire time we were out there.  When it was time for our massage, she was sad and watched me go into the building.  

I wish Mom would have had her camera, but it was in the house with my cookies and her purse!  For once, I wish she could have taken pictures!!!

No comments: