Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 1, 2012

New "outside" bed

Mom is always trying to get me to lie down on the deck.  I just do not understand it and always go in the house or out in the yard to play.  She even brings my mats out on the deck for me and I just look at her like she is silly.  Well, now she is REALLY silly and she bought me an "outside" bed.  Really??  A bed just to use outside??  We don't sleep outside?  Well, she MADE me get on it for a picture.  I could not wait until she let me get up as I think it is a silly idea.


No comments: