Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, September 30, 2012

MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my birthday and we have celebrated all day long!!  We still need to take our long walk in the park, but we are going to do it after my dinner "settles."  I have played in my back yard all day, hunted, pointed, tracked, chased, and even played tug with Gary.

The only bad thing to happen today is the "stupid" birthday hat.  Have they not figured out yet that I DO NOT LIKE IT!   They even took a picture, so maybe this will remind them next year :)


I also got a lot of new toys, another balance disc (I love my balance discs!!) and my favorite cookies.  Mom had me pose with all my new toys, but after I tried out the balance disc with the birthday collar.  The collar is not as bad as the hat as long as it stays fastened.  If it comes loose, it tickles!!!



Then the best part of birthdays - DINNER!!  Gary's special dinner!!  He always cooks us something special on the grill, today it was swordfish.   We also had greek chicken, crab stuffed portabello mushrooms and veggies.  YUM, YUM, YUM!!   

What a great day!!

No comments: