Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, October 31, 2012

FUN class for Halloween

Mom and I celebrated Halloween by going to class tonight.  We LOVE going to our class, it is always so much fun.  Tonight was the best!  Pauline has great games because you always earn great cookies.  I love the 2 plate game that we all play together.  Well tonight it was a SIX plate game!!  Each plate had a cookie and we took turns going out and doing tricks and then we get to run and get our Treat.  It was a very special Trick AND treat game.  It was sooo much fun, I even got applause because I was so good.

We had a great night doing real obedience things too, I was 100% on my go outs and my articles.  We all did them side by side and we used the entire article pile.  Mom was SOOO proud of me.

I can't wait until next week to go back to class again!

No comments: