Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun in the rain and wind

Mom promised me we could go to the school and run today.  I did not let her forget.  We got all bundled up and headed to the school.  I wore my coat to try to help keep me dry.  I did not care that it was wet and rainy, it just made for a lot more smells!  Of course Mom found more flowers for me to pose with, I still do not understand her fascination, but I give in and make her happy.  You can see in the picture how happy I am, we have not been to the school for a long time.  Also, look at my ears blow in the wind.  Gary is silly and said I was lucky I did not blow away with those ears :)




No comments: