Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, October 21, 2012

FUN DAY AT THE PARK

Mom and I went to the park today and had so much fun!!  She took all our stuff and set up a ring and we practiced go outs, directive jumping, retrieves, retrieves over the jump, drop on recall (the fun kind that I get to RUN to cookies!) and all kinds of other fun stuff.  THEN...  I got to play in the woods and hunt and point.  I don't think it gets any better.  It is a very fun park as there are a lot of things to do.  


 This is what I did during "GMAB" time and my free time.
 
And there were even pumpkins for posing.  (but then with Mom everything is for posing!)


 

No comments: