Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Work from home day!

I am so happy that we got another work from home day today.  It started off a little rough though.  I wanted extra cookies and ice cubes and ....  I took Mom to the kitchen 3 times!  She finally told me that I had a choice - uh-oh!   She told me that I could have free roam of the house, lay on the couch, in the bed, or go under her desk OR she could go to work and I would have to go in my kennel.  She told me it was my choice.  Hmmm, for some reason I really do not think it is.  But, I agreed that I wanted her home and I went under her desk and stretched out.

Later in the day I REALLY wanted her to take a break and take me outside.  She told me she had one more call and if I could go to my bed while she was on the phone, as soon as she was done we would go outside.  Ok, that sounds like a good plan.  I went to my bed and was a very good boy and as soon as I heard her ending the call - I WAS READY!!   We went outside and I got to run and play.  That was a good deal too :)

After lunch I was on fly duty.  This is me fly hunting!   This is where they hang out.


No comments: