Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, October 27, 2012

STAYS!

Mom and I went to an obedience match today.  We are trying to decide if we should enter Open yet or not.  Mom is really worried about my stays, not as much about me, but breaking them if another dog comes after me in the ring like before.  We have worked really hard and I can do my out of sight stays with no problem at class.  This weekend was our first time in another building.  Mom watched the other dogs to get an idea if she thought there would be a problem.  I guess not as we went in with the group!   She put a little more room between me and the other dogs, but I was between 2 dogs and she did leave the ring.   I got cookies at the half way point on both stays, but I was a GOOD boy and I got lots!! of cookies when we were done.

I had a lot of fun doing all the jumping and retrieving.  Not too excited about the heeling though, not sure why that is still necessary.  We did directive jumping and I hit my leg on the jump.  Mom registered us at 28 and guess she forget to tell me that she did that!!  

We had a lot of fun and Mom was very happy with me.  We are still not sure if we are going to enter or not, I think we are ready :)


No comments: