Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How to open the cookie jar.

I found the key to the cookie jar this morning. Mom had to replace our cookie jar, she was really sad as my great-grandpa Rock won it when he was one year old. It has been our cookie jar for long time. It finally broke in too many places, so Mom got another one. I figured out this morning if I stand up and hit the lid just right with my nose, it slides over and I can get an entire mouthful of cookies. Too bad Gary was watching when I did it!! And then he told Mom that I was the reason the other one broke. HUH?? I never broke the other one.

No comments: