Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 5, 2011

Playing with the big boys

Mom and I went to a fun match today to practice and I got to play in Open! I did a drop on recall, a retrieve, a retrieve over the jump and the L O N G jump. AND... I did sits and downs while Mom left the room. I was so good and the judge said I was almost ready to compete in Open.

Mom and I played games before I went in the ring and it was fun. We played dumbbell games and jumping cookie games and find the cookie on Mom! Mom still did not think my heeling was as good as I can do. Wow, she is hard to please sometimes. One time she just left me and I had to run to catch her. I guess she got what she wanted as I did not let her out of my sight again.

We had a great time and got to play in the ring 4 times before going home to play in our backyard.

No comments: