Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 1, 2013

Open Training

Mom and I went to open training tonight and it was SO MUCH fun!!!   We had a utility ring all to ourselves for almost an hour.  We practiced all our fun exercises and we chased each other and Mom used our new great big pheasant pelt toy.  I love that newtoy.

I hope we can do this more often as we had a blast!!  We also practiced some of our obility that Denise taught us and it was FUN!!  This is one time that it is fun to not know what we are doing next.

I love open training night!!!

No comments: