Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Power Outage


We got a lot more snow yesterday, now I can hardly walk in my backyard. Gary shoveled a short path for me, but I still have to go out in REALLY deep snow. We were all just getting settled in the house after dark and the power went out! Mom and Gary were getting out the generator and kerosene heater, so I carried the flash light for them. I am a really good helper. Then we "camped" in our family room, it was fun until it was past our bed time. Then I couldn't figure out why we couldn't go to bed.

I really wanted to go sleep in my bed!!!

No comments: