Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, February 5, 2010

SNOW!!!

When Mom got home from work there was LOTS of snow on the ground. I did the "snow on the ground, snow on the ground" dance. We got all bundled up and Mom armed herself with cameras and off we went to play. I ran and ran and ran in the snow. It was easy to run in the snow this time. Mom was throwing snow balls at me and I was jumping to catch them. It is fun to catch snow balls and have them splat all over you. There was so much snow, the pine branches were on the ground. I was trying to figure out why the trees were on the ground. One BIG branch broke and I was trying to see where it came from and then decided to move it for Mom. I ended up getting sap all over my ear.



No comments: