Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 19, 2011

Cookie Making Day

We have not made cookies for a LONG time and our freezer is getting empty. That is scary to see freezer cookie shelf is bare. I am glad Mom noticed it too!! Today we made salmon cookies, then we made buffalo cookies and then we made chicken too!

I helped with everything and was the taste tester for every step. I even took the crackers off the counter to make sure they were good before we put them in my cookies.

We played for some of the batter too, especially the buffalo cookies. I will do anything for salmon or buffalo!

Now our freezer is full again!!

No comments: