Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, November 12, 2011

mysterious blood

Mom and I tried another new game today from our seminar, but it didn't work very well. She wanted me to stand on a frisbee and she used the clicker to teach me. My first foot was okay, but as soon as I stood on it, it cracked! I guess I was too big for that frisbee :) So we did something else for awhile. When we were done, I went over to play (chew!) the frisbee. And then it bit me and Mom figured out what I was doing.

Mom came over to take the frisbee and noticed a bloody spot on the floor. Of course she panicked and she and Gary came running over to check me out. Mom checked my mouth and then made me lay on the floor so they could go all over me. Then Gary got a flashlight and kept shining it in my face. Goodness you would think I was bleeding to death??!!?? They never did find where it came from and they made me walk and there wasn't any more blood on the floor. Then Mom tried to check my tongue. Goodness Mom, I am okay!!!!

Luckily they stopped poking, prodding and shining lights in my eyes at that point!!

No comments: