Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fun Run


We started our day with our Panera breakfast. I like when Mom, Gary and I have breakfast together. I play them and run back and forth and get stuff from both of them. And I get their yogurt containers too!

Then we made food. Food making is fun and I am a GREAT helper!! I taste test everything before it is put away. Mom plays with me too and I can earn special bites. We made 125# of food today, so that should last us for awhile!! My favorite is the chicken necks!!

After we made food Mom took me to run. We always have so much fun at the school, I get to run and hunt and chase birds and play with Mom. We were the only ones there so got to play for a long time.

Pointing:





FUN!!!!



RUN!!!!




And then I got HOT!! Mom and I had to go back to the van to get water.

No comments: