Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Monday, November 14, 2011

New Game!

Mom and I have been playing a new game that is FUN. She puts out all these lid things on the floor and one smells like her. She throws a cookie the other direction so she can hide hers in the pile. So I chase a cookie (yum!) and then I come back and find the one that smells like her. I pick it up, give it to her and get more cookies.

She is really proud of me and to me it is really easy. I like to use my nose, I like to retrieve and I really like to eat good treats. It is the perfect game.

No comments: