Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Fence

When we were at the school, I was a distance from Mom and she changed directions and said we had to head the other way. We both turned around and headed in the same direction, but then all of a sudden I realized she was on the other side of the fence??!!


Mom was laughing at me and asked what happened?? Now, I was not worried as I am good at figuring out fences and gates. We walked along and I kept running ahead to find the gate, and running ahead and finally realized there was no gate. Mom told me to "find it" and just as I was getting ready to panic, I saw the other end of the fence. I had to run all the way out and around the fence and then back to Mom. I was very happy that I figured it out!!!

No comments: