Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 13, 2011

Morning Frisbee Fun

This morning Mom asked me if I wanted to go out and play. I told her YES!! and kept hinting to take the frisbee. Luckily she understood what I asked and away we went. We had so much fun playing frisbee outside. I am good at catching it IF Mom can throw it right. She did tell me that she was not good at throwing it. And that is very true :)

We did have some good throws and I caught them and took them back to play again. What a great way to start off your day!

No comments: