Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, December 7, 2008

Edge goes to Home Depot


Edge and I went to Home Depot for a little socializing and exercise. It is really cold outside today! As usual, he walks in, checks out the situation and thinks, I can handle this! He walked through the store very confidently and proud. Bruce and Debbie have done such a great job with these kids, he has been able to handle every situation I have thrown his way. Everyone thought he was so cute in his little coat and his big attitude :) He met men, women and a very small child and enjoyed everyone he met. We also did a little bit of our homework and some puppy recalls. Then we came home to eat dinner and take a nap.

No comments: