Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am so excited!! I went to see Santa tonight! When I jumped in his lap, I pulled his beard and then realized that probably was not a good way to get good gifts, so I gave him lots of kisses. I did a little shopping while waiting in line and gave Santa my wish list for Christmas. It's all about the food, and they sure had a lot of it there! If you check back on Friday, you can see my cute pictures with Santa. They even got one of me kissing him!

2 comments:

kell43funky2 said...

Like I said on daily puppy, This dog is adorable! How can he get si cute? Oh and this kell43funky

rockville weims said...

Hi Edge...

Grandpa and Grandma just wanted to say how HAPPY we are that you are in such a WONDERFUL HOME. YOu are such a LUCKY BOY. You are just amazing on the computer. We are SO PROUD of you...