Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, June 19, 2009

Flip Flops are GREAT!


I love flip flops. When we had our pictures taken, Penny (the photographer) flipped off her flipflops and I grabbed one before it even hit the ground. It was a good way to start!! It was funny because it already had teeth marks in it as her dog likes them too! Then at class tonight one of the girls slipped off her flip flops while we were watching demos and I almost got her flip flop too. But mom was watching me and caught me just as I was ready to grab it!!! Ha - but I got her, I took mom's flip flop!!! Why doesn't everyone wear flip flops, they are fun shoes.

No comments: