Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 6, 2009

Too much energy

Well, I have had enough "rest" and I exploded off the deck and got hurt again :( I launched in the air and landed in the potty yard on my front feet and knees. I heard mom scream behind me, but it was too late. She ran down to see if I was okay, so I shook it off. Dr. Karen said I pulled a groin muscle, but it should be healed by the time my leg is. The worst part is that I cannot do many of my exercises now. DARN! that was the only fun I had.

No comments: