Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, June 2, 2012

Has your Mom ever embarrassed you?

We went to run today and we were almost to the field when Mom yelled at me to look.  As I turn around, a dog is charging at me.  YIKES!  Mom tells me to come, so I am running to her when the dog gets to me.  He kept poking me!!  I was trying to get to Mom and he would not leave me alone.  His Mom was really far away and mom yelled to her to get her dog.  I was trying to be good and "Eddie" would not leave me alone.  His mom finally gets to us and he will not listen.  His mom said that he was just one, oh no, that is not an excuse....  I know it is coming!!  Mom says, then he should not be off lead then.  I wanted to hide.   I know Mom was sticking up for me.   Eddie's mom was not happy and told mom not to lecture her.   But it took 10 minutes for Eddie to be caught and it was only after his mom continuously screamed at him, it sure hurt my ears!!  I guess Mom was right, but I get embarrassed.

When she finally caught him, they packed up and left. 

No comments: