Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Practice!!

Mom and I went to run thrus tonight as we need to practice for our trial in a few weeks.  Mom was really nervous, more nervous than me!  It turned out to be a very interesting evening!

I did great on my heeling - Mom was proud of me and she let me know that.  Then we did articles and that is hard for me in the ring.  I grabbed the first leather but knew it was not right, so I carried it as I sniffed all the others, then I found the right one, so I traded.  The judge told me I made a good decision!  Of course I did :)   Then we did gloves, I really like my gloves.  We pivoted, Mom showed me which one and I took off to get it.  I was about 2' from it and realized a big GSD was right on the other side of the ring gate... hmmm, what to do.  I slowed down, and reached as far as I could and took the glove really careful in my teeth, turned around, flipped it in the air, caught it and ran to Mom.  I was very proud of my choices and so was Mom.  She thought I was just too cute. We had to do our moving stand and let the judge go over me and then on to go outs and directive jumping.  We did a good job. 

There were a lot of people signed up, so we just worked through open on our own.  And then we headed home.

No comments: