Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 12, 2009

BIRDS! BIRDS! AND MORE BIRDS!!

OMG!!! We had so much fun this weekend. We drove really far away and mom kept telling me how much fun we were going to have. I had no idea what she had planned this time... Then she put a cage of birds in our car. hmmm, wonder what we are going to do with those. WOW! she was right... we had a blast. We stopped at the Delaware Dog Training area and after she planted some birds, she turned me loose. She also lost a bird when she was trying to get one out of the cage and it flew away. As soon as she let me loose, I was on the bird she planted - BOOM! there it is mom!!! Then I was really working and she thought I was just being a baby and didn't know where the bird was. Well, I showed her, *I* found the bird that she let get away. I DO know what I am doing!!! You should have heard her, she was so proud of me. I really am a natural at this and know what I am doing. (Mom thought I was tracking her, so she tried to fool me, but then she figured out that I was HUNTING, not tracking...) I can't wait to do this again, it was SOOO much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see me in action as Mom took lots of video of me too!

No comments: