Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun week until it started raining!

Mom and I have had a very fun week. We have trained every night and I am learning so many new things. The most exciting thing is that now I can heel backwards!!! Mom is so excited! She showed everyone at class, well, *I* showed everyone at class for her :) We went to Home Depot on Wednesday to practice, it is so much fun to go there and meet all the people. Every one wants to meet me. I was a very good boy at rally class again and even surprised mom. I was so energetic as I didn't get much exercise on Thursday and mom was afraid to take off my leash. But I surprised her and worked very hard. I even did a long distance stand for exam for the bonus. We did more indoor activities today as it is still raining! Then grandma and grandpa came to visit for our birthdays. I love when they come to see me. I give them toys, run through their legs, and talk to them. I sure hope it quits raining so that mom and I can go out and play and hunt tomorrow.

No comments: