Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, September 11, 2009

Rally Class

We finally went back to class tonight. We have been out of town the past two weekends and missed our class. I was such a good boy!!! We had an advanced/excellent level course and I nailed it!! Everyone was so impressed with me, hmm, I was impressed too! :) I did a long distance off leash recall, I did another recall that I had to wait while mom RAN and then called me, and I did a great moving down. And then my bestest friend was sitting right beside me and I had to do a right finish. Boy, that was hard, I looked at him, but kept working for Mom. I really wanted to go play, but glad I didn't as I got LOTS of cookies for working.

No comments: