Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, September 5, 2009

Mom and I went to Cincinnati for the weekend and had a lot of fun. We went to a Weim Specialty on Friday. It was pretty hot and I was stung by a bee as I was walking in for sweeps. Then the bugs would not leave me alone. I could not concentrate on what mom was asking as bugs were buzzing all over me. I was able to rest before the Specialty and mom sprayed some icky stuff on me and we did much better this time. We didn't stand still long enough for the bugs to bother me and I could focus a little better. Then we did rally!!! YEA! I really like to do rally. It was my first AKC Rally trial and I Q'd with a 92. The best part was going back in
the ring with all the other dogs and getting my toy!! WOOHOOO!!
fun stuff and a toy. I am proud of my new toy! I couldn't wait to get
home and show it to Gary. We went reserve on Sunday morning before coming home. Mom told me she was very proud of me as I was a very good boy all weekend. I know I had fun!!!

No comments: