Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, September 18, 2009

Running at Alum Creek and Rally Class Graduation!

Mom came home from work early today and we went to Alum Creek to run. It was GREAT!! It was nice outside and lots of birds were out too. I ran and ran and ran and chased birds and jumped on a big rock and then ran some more. You can see how much fun I am having!!

Later in the evening we went to rally class - I really like going to rally class! I had so much fun and did a great job. I did another adv/excellent course off leash! I had to do a recall over a jump, another running recall and a send over a jump and then return to mom. Mom was told that we can move to the advanced class as I am ready!! So I graduated - WOOHOO!! Now I get to play with the "big dogs!" :)

No comments: