Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy Sunday

I almost caught a bunny this morning. He was in my potty yard and he ran the wrong way to get out and I just about caught him. I will be ready next time!!!

Mom and I spent all morning driving around trying to find shoes for her and a battery for our bird launcher. It seemed like we were driving forever... we finally found a place that could make the battery for us, so that is what we did. Then we had lunch at Jersey Mike's and went home. I was happy to be home and run around in the back yard. We did a lot of fun stuff today since it was so nice out. We worked on our retreives with the frozen quail. I was a very good boy and would run out and get it and bring it right back to Mom's hand. She started making it harder and harder. I had to wait until it hit the ground before I could go after it, then she made me wait while she walked it out to where she wanted me to retrieve and returned to me before she released me. Then we worked on "take it" and "out." We also worked on our conformation and our agility ground work. Gary said I looked very handsome doing my pretty boy stuff. We have our last show of the year this weekend, including a Weim Specialty.

No comments: