Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 1, 2009

Great weekend and another New Title!!!


Mom and I had a great weekend. We got up early on Saturday and went to the WW APDT trial. We were the very first class, so we had to get there very early. I only needed 2 more legs for my RL1 title and we had 2 trials on Saturday. I was a little more distracted than Mom thought I would be since we were in our building. Plus my friend Hans was there too! I was very excited when I saw him! I earned a 4th place in my first run. I even did the off leash bonus at the ring exit!! Mom wasn't sure if I would stay in the ring or not, but I did it!! We also qualified in our second run and we had another off leash bonus. I was such a good boy and earned my title today. We took several walks during the day and had a lot of fun. I was so tired by the time we got home and I took a nap before dinner. Then Mom gave me a one hour masssage before bed, ahhh, that was so nice... paying attention for two runs is hard work!

We got up early again on Sunday and went to play again. I moved up to the "B" class today. I was a good boy and earned 2 more legs, so now I have 2 legs on my RL1X title.

After we got our ribbons, Mom and I headed to do bird work. I love to go to Dan and Barb's. They have a bird field in their back yard - how cool is that??!!! And not only a bird field, but hundreds of quail and pigeon. It is so exciting to go there to hunt!! I did a nice job today and had some really nice, stylish points. I even stayed on point long enough for Mom to go in and flush the bird. I can't wait to go back and play!!!

What a great weekend - I am off to take another nap.... enjoy the picture Mom took of me with all my ribbons and toy.

No comments: