Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Friday, November 27, 2009

FIRST SNOW!

We have snow!!! I got up this morning and looked out the door and was very surprised to see SNOW on the deck. Mom said I have seen snow before, but I sure do not remember. I was not really sure what it was at first. But then I went out and ran around in it. You can see me outside in the very first snow of the season.
Mom has not altered my new winter coat yet, but after the snow this morning, she decided she better get it done. Gosh, I sure did not realize altering was so much hard work. Put it on, take it off, put it on, take it off. I finally figured out when it was almost "try it on time" and I would run upstairs and get in bed. It sure is hard for mom to put a coat on you when you are in bed :)

No comments: