Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fun Holiday Weekend!

We had so much fun this weekend. Not only is it Thanksgiving weekend, it is the one year anniversary of me coming to live with Mom and Gary. So we had a lot to celebrate :) After the snow on Friday, Saturday and Sunday were really nice. We played outside a lot! I got to go out and just run too. We worked on whoa training, retrieving training, ground work (that's what mom calls it, I call it "chasing mom!" and getting cookies for doing it!!) I am getting really good with my whoa and mom is ready to use real birds now. She keeps saying I do well with the bumper but it doesn't have wings and smell good - haha! she is just sooo funny.... She had Gary come out and try to distract me as he can be a good distraction. I have also been working on my jumping and I am at 20" now. Mom set up a little course today just to see what I would do - I did GREAT! She had Gary come out and watch/video me so every one can see how good I am. Not too bad considering I have never done a "course" and just started 20" jumps.

No comments: