Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 31, 2011

and the fun continues

Mom and I went to run this morning. There were a lot of puddles and a lot of mud, but that didn't stop me! You should have seen all the water splash when I was chasing the birds. There was more water than we have ever seen, Mom even had trouble walking as everything was saturated. The best part was playing in the field, you can see how much fun I have!

The worst part... getting wiped down with towels before getting in the van. But I guess it is worth it. Now for my afternoon nap!

No comments: