Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fun Day

Mom and I had a fun day today. We went to Panera for breakfast and I shared Mom's bagel and yogurt. Then we went for our massage. When we got there I met a man that I really liked and he really liked me. We bonded right away. When it was my turn for massage, I went over and put my head on his chest and told him bye. I really like meeting new people, especially "special" ones :)

Then it was my turn for a massage and I really needed it. I sat right down and presented my back. My shoulder and hip was a mess and I worked really hard to release it. I even did it without chicken!! I remembered part way through and hit the cooler to remind Mom that she was supposed to be feeding me! Luckily I was done early because Mom was worse than me. I tried to lay down while she was massaged, but she needed my help. I had to go over and put my head on her to help her release all her tight muscles. Her shoulder has been really painful all week so I helped her with that too.

I finally got to rest on the way home. Then we came home and I got to run and run in the back yard. I have not done that for several days!! I ran and played and we even played bumper. We had so much fun outside. Mom even chased me!!

We finally had to come in so that I could relax my tummy before dinner. Mom said we can go play again tomorrow. I can't wait!! Hopefully we can go to the school too!!

No comments: