Welcome to my blog. This is all about me, Edge, and growing up with Mom and Gary. Mom was going to blog but I took over as it is a lot of fun. I am a Weimaraner that loves to hunt, play rally, agility, run, and eat good food. The World is my Playground and you are invited to share my experiences!


Saturday, December 31, 2011

A Great Start to New Year's Eve

My day is great so far... started with Panera breakfast and then yogurt! I got the end of Mom's yogurt all by myself. Then a great game of tug with Gary with the new leather toy from Betsey. I tug HARD with Gary and the toy is perfect for it!! Then I took the tug and gave to Mom so she could play too. Then we played retrieve with the tug for cookies. I like the games Mom and I play. Now Gary is at Kroger getting dinner and SHRIMP for me!!!

No comments: